Wednesday, May 7, 2014

You're Fired!


It’s probably odd to think that a Real Estate Agent will headline their blog with ‘You’re Fired’ and expect to be taken seriously, but I am.  Actually, since I work with a partner, I should say, rather, ‘Fire Us’.
Did you know you could?  Fire your real estate agent?  It’s not something we advertise – though I don’t know why not because you can and you should be told.  It’s that simple. 

Realtors talk talk talk so much, so fast and slide contracts in there and by the time a listing presentation is done, there’s a signature on the bottom line and a confused Seller who may or may not be happy with who they've just committed to and the Realtor walks away happy with your commitment and a listing but you, perhaps not so much.  Do you see what’s wrong with this picture?

Isn’t it YOUR home? Your Money? Your Dream?  Shouldn’t it be the other way around – Me Committed To You?

That’s my commitment.  Fire me, sorry, Fire Us.  If you don’t like our service, our commitment, what WE are doing for YOU, then hand us that Trump moment.  We've never had it happen and I won’t say yet, because if the day ever comes when I anticipate being fired because I have not stepped up to my commitment to my client, I’ll find a new career because Real Estate would no longer fit.

So what CAN I do for you?

Let’s start with:
  • Exclusive Home Value Audits.  No obligation.  Whether you are curious or serious. 
  • Customized Multi-Level Marketing Strategy for Your Home – a plan of action detailing what we are committed to doing and where we’ll be doing it. 
  • Platinum Home Buyers Program – the listings will appear in your inbox before they’ve hit the public market.

Call me now to discuss how I can commit to you, your needs and your home (416) 388-7384.  If it’s easier, you can reach me by text or email to nicole@gtalisted.com.


No pressure. No obligation. No tactics. Just a conversation.


Nicole Kreutzberg & Laszlo Koos
Realtors with Sutton West Realty Inc.
Serving the Real Estate needs of: Toronto & the GTA in Ontario, Cda.



This blog is not intended to solicit anyone under Agency Agreement (Buyer or Seller) & is not be considered legal advice but is the writers opinion.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment